Welcome to the Weald Memorial Village Hall
Perfectly positioned in the centre of the village with direct access onto the green and its own car park, Weald Memorial Hall has opened its doors to the community for over 50 years. We are a short drive away from Sevenoaks and the A21.
- Main Hall – The main Hall has a selection of soft chairs and tables for up to 80 people, and other smaller tables for buffets, games etc;
- Kitchen – Well equipped with plenty of crockery, cutlery and glassware (including wine glasses). We have a double sink, 2 ovens and a microwave, plus a large new fridge/freezer. There is a serving hatch for easy access to the main Hall;
- Baby changing facilities;
- Baby grand piano – Available upon request;
- PA sound system – Microphones available;
- Heating – Customer controlled central heating;
- Grounds – The Hall looks over the village green, the village playground and woodland;
- Parking – Own car park.
- Hilary Allen (Chair)
- Richard Gidman (Treasurer)
- Carolyn Moss (Secretary)
- Julie Durham